birding-aus

Cape York Rivers

To: "Birding-Aus" <>, "BirdAlert" <>
Subject: Cape York Rivers
From: "Bill Moorhead" <>
Date: Tue, 5 Aug 2008 09:15:42 +1000
Hi folks,

A real opportunity exists, I understand, to protect the Archer, Lockhart and Stewart Rivers of Cape York.

The Wilderness Society of Qld is putting together a petition
to support this proposition. Having spent a fair bit of time up there, I can only suggest to others that this area is one of the most magnificent on the planet. Support would be appreciated.

The online connection is

http://www.lists.wilderness.org.au/lt.php?id=Nh4LCAIEDwMHBhkLBANeHgsJUg9V

Cheers,

Bill