birding-aus

SE QLD/ NE NSW

To: Tony Crittenden <>
Subject: SE QLD/ NE NSW
From: L&L Knight <>
Date: Thu, 24 Jul 2008 20:09:01 +1000
G'day Tony

Which species would you like to see / what sort of habitats do you want to go birding in?

A reminder to all birders looking to go birding in SEQ that the BQ gazetteer has web pages devoted to SEQ http://www.birdsqueensland.org.au/gazetteer-seq.php

Regards, Laurie.

PS Didn't Sean Dooley invent the term Ausbirders to describe a syndrome suffered by chronic birdos?