birding-aus

NANKEEN NIGHT HERON

To: "birding aus" <>, <>
Subject: NANKEEN NIGHT HERON
From: "Stalder" <>
Date: Sat, 12 Jul 2008 16:01:42 +1000
AND FINALLY!!!!! exciting isn't it, we Nankeen fans!!! I feel quite strongly towards him. He really was quite beautiful wasn't he. I think the birdwatch people think I am one of them. I certainly have become interested in birds lately, but am not going camping to find them!!!!

Thanks for your P comments.
I wonder why we have those Panoramio logos on our photos that are selected and other people don't. Perhaps it is because we have put them on through google earth first, except the last bunch I am sure I just did it on Panoramio and used the map there. who knows!!! What a cold miserable gray Melbourne day. Martin is racing at Steele's Creek out in the Yarra Valley I think, he will be freezing his b.... off..