birding-aus

Savanah cat importation

To: John Tongue <>
Subject: Savanah cat importation
From: Carl Clifford <>
Date: Sat, 05 Jul 2008 22:23:35 +1000
John,

On Syd and Storms posts, there was part of the URL left off the link, just add
-cat.html  to the end of the link in your browser and it will go to it.

Cheers,

Carl Clifford

On 05/07/2008, at 9:15 PM, John Tongue wrote:

Sorry Syd,
There must be a problem, as that link doesn't quite work - gets to the site, but can't find the right page within the site.

John Tongue
Ulverstone, Tas.