birding-aus

Eden Pelagic Birdwatching Trip June 29th

Subject: Eden Pelagic Birdwatching Trip June 29th
Date: Sun, 22 Jun 2008 16:03:22 +0800
Hello Everybody,

No doubt you all know about the forthcoming Eden Pelagic Birdwatching Trip on Sunday 29th June (8am - 4pm). At the moment we have only five places booked leaving 7 places available. If anyone is interested in coming please make your reservation by Thursday 26th June either by calling me on (02) 6496 1209 or emailing

For those of you who are already booked I am afraid if we cannot get some more places filled we may have to cancel. So call a friend see if we can boost those numbers up.

Kind Regards,

Helen Buckingham
FREEDOM CHARTERS