birding-aus

RFI - Moe, Vic and surrounds

To: "" <>
Subject: RFI - Moe, Vic and surrounds
From: Lee Mason <>
Date: Fri, 13 Jun 2008 16:33:22 +1030
Hi all,

I'm heading down to Melbourne in early Aug, staying with some friends at Moe in
Vic.  I'll have two or three days to do some birding (depending on the rest of
the family) so I'm after some suggestions on good birding locations near Moe?
(We'll only have a small 2wd hire car).

Can't find anything in the archive referring to Moe but I see there are some
National Parks and Lakes nearby i.e. Baw Baw NP, Moondarra State Park, Lake
Narracan to name a few.

If anyone has any suggestions or even bird lists for those or nearby areas (I'm
not even sure what birds to look for?).

I've looked at the vic parks website but there's little mention of birds in
various parks (other than Superb Lyrebird - which would be nice).

Any help or suggestions are welcome (off list or on).

Thanks a bunch

Lee

Hervey Bay, QLD

It's simple! Sell your car for just $30 at CarPoint.com.au
http://a.ninemsn.com.au/b.aspx?URL=http%3A%2F%2Fsecure%2Dau%2Eimrworldwide%2Ecom%2Fcgi%2Dbin%2Fa%2Fci%5F450304%2Fet%5F2%2Fcg%5F801459%2Fpi%5F1004813%2Fai%5F859641&_t=762955845&_r=tig_OCT07&_m=EXT==============================www.birding-aus.org