birding-aus

RFI Hawkesbury Marsh, Sydney, NSW

To: "Nikolas Haass" <>
Subject: RFI Hawkesbury Marsh, Sydney, NSW
From: "Evan Beaver" <>
Date: Tue, 3 Jun 2008 11:42:12 +1000
If you're going out to Capertee the STP at Lithgow is worth a look.
it's 'behind' the Big Miner's Lantern at Lithgow, which you drive past
on the freeway. Turn right at the Lantern, then cross the railway line
and the dams are visible on your left. A scope will be useful.

EB

--
Evan Beaver
Lapstone, Blue Mountains, NSW