birding-aus

Far North Queensland Photographic Trip Report plus Reef

To: Birding-Aus <>
Subject: Far North Queensland Photographic Trip Report plus Reef
Date: Wed, 21 May 2008 18:22:39 +1000
Its been a while since i've added a new photographic trip report to my
website, and hopefully i'll get up some more past trips up shortly.

However, here is a link to my most recent trip up to Cairns and surrounds.
My first 4 days were spent snorkelling the Great Barrier Reef and trying
to get use to my new Underwater Camera setup.

http://www.peterfuller.com.au/trips/cairns/cairns.html

So as well as my birding trip report,  you may want to check out the
underwater galleries as well. Seeing both the land and underwater worlds
in one trip made me gape in awe at how amazingly diverse this part of the
world is.  The marine life, birdlife, mammal life, and insect life i cant
imagine can be surpassed anywhere in the world.  A true wonder of the
world!