birding-aus

Water Debates

To: birding-aus <>
Subject: Water Debates
From: "Evan Beaver" <>
Date: Wed, 21 May 2008 13:45:56 +1000
Birders,

There's been much debate on this site about various environmental
issues, which I'm all for, and other's aren't. With that in mind I
direct you to a long rant I wrote on another forum designed to get a
water resources debate started. I'm mostly posting this here to direct
those interested, rather than drag the whole forum into the mire. It's
a slow moving forum in general, mostly concerned with enviro issues in
Australia and is populated by a learned bunch of lefties. Anyway, have
a look here:
http://www.envirotalk.com.au/forum/index.php?showtopic=7983
if you're interested. If not, carry on birding.

EB

PS Sorry Russell if this seems to contravene operating conditions on
this forum. I don't think they're much of a threat, nor do they cross
over much.

--
Evan Beaver
Lapstone, Blue Mountains, NSW