birding-aus

Conditions report and Lewin's video - Mt St Josephpond, Altona, Vic

To: "Peter Shute" <>, <>
Subject: Conditions report and Lewin's video - Mt St Josephpond, Altona, Vic
From: "Peter Shute" <>
Date: Thu, 6 Mar 2008 12:49:53 +1100
I've now uploaded the second video to:
http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=ghhan5HoXiY

In this much longer video, the bird makes its way right along the mud
opposite the southern platform.

It's still heavily compressed despite me compressing it to a reasonable
size while retaining quality before uploading.  If anyone can give me
any tips on how to avoid this, I'd appreciate it.

Peter Shute

 wrote on Thursday, 6 March 2008 10:45
AM: