birding-aus

Franklin's Gull in Broome

To: Adrian Boyle <>, birding aus <>
Subject: Franklin's Gull in Broome
From: R Clarke <>
Date: Mon, 25 Feb 2008 20:21:59 +1100
Hi All,

Yesterday it was a Grey Wagtail, today it is a Franklin's Gull! Adrian Boyle
just rang to tell me that he is watching a Franklin's Gull down to 4 m at one
of the local Broome sites right now. He visited the site to view another very
rare bird for Broome, a Banded Lapwing (found by another local birder), and
turned up the gull sitting on a nearby puddle.

Cheers,
Rohan Clarke