birding-aus

Eaglehawk Pelagic weekend Sept 2008

To: birding-aus <>
Subject: Eaglehawk Pelagic weekend Sept 2008
From: richard baxter <>
Date: Tue, 19 Feb 2008 01:41:52 -0800 (PST)
Hello all,
            After an absence of over a year I've decided to hold another
Eaglehawk Pelagic weekend.  I've picked the weekend of September 13th & 14th
2008.

We'll depart Pirates Bay jetty at 7am and return about 4pm on both Sat and
Sunday.  There will be several very experienced seabirders on board and
hopefully we'll all get together for dinner on Sat night.

Eaglehawk is an excellent location for pelagic trips as the shelf is only 20min
offshore and our birding location sits in the lee of the mainland resulting in
generally calm conditions.

We've held these trips for several years and have seen some awesome seabirds
over that time.  The trip is non profit and also close to full.  I have a few
spots remaining.  If your interested, let me know.

Cheers
Richard Baxter