birding-aus

Response to scurrilous accusations

To: BIRDING-AUS <>
Subject: Response to scurrilous accusations
From: david taylor <>
Date: Tue, 19 Feb 2008 19:17:02 +1100

Tom Tarrant ( presumably TT) is one of the finest birders I have met - and above all else he has a genuine love and dedication to all things birds and birding - but certainly not some rampant desire to tick and split! I cant imagine where anyone could get that impression!

Quite the contrary -his ideals are much more about enjoying each and every bird he sees (and selflessly showing others), sharing his knowledge, preserving our precious birdlife and making a genuine and lasting contribution to all things birding.

David Taylor
Brisbane