birding-aus

RFI Townsville, Qld

To: "Colin R" <>
Subject: RFI Townsville, Qld
From: "Chris Sanderson" <>
Date: Fri, 1 Feb 2008 09:21:37 +1000
Hi all,

I'd appreciate receiving information on this too.  I'm flying up to
Townsville tomorrow for what is essentially a non-birding trip, but I will
have some time to get out there.  I'd be particularly interested in any good
spots at Paluma for Golden Bowerbirds at the moment, such as an active
bower, or fruit tree that is starting to attract birds.

Regards,
Chris