birding-aus

RFI - You Yangs and Western Treatment Plant at present

Subject: RFI - You Yangs and Western Treatment Plant at present
From: Cheryl Ridge <>
Date: Fri, 18 Jan 2008 20:55:38 -0800 (PST)
Hi folks

Well it has been a while since I have been to either
place and we will probably spend the day in the
general area tomorrow (Sunday) so am keen for some up
to date tips.

I will have my camera with me so any interesting
opportunities would be a bonus. I won't have
binoculars so will be reliant on my eyes and for my
feet to do the zooming, if you know what I mean.

Anything interesting or seasonal going on at either of
those places that is worth knowing about? Any specific
locations a bit more rewarding than others?

All help appreciated. Thankyou in advance.

Cheryl