birding-aus

Little Curlew, Bulban Road, Little River

To: <>
Subject: Little Curlew, Bulban Road, Little River
From: "Neville Pamment" <>
Date: Mon, 14 Jan 2008 20:38:05 +1100
Marj and I had brief binocular and scope views of the Little Curlew at 6.30
pm this evening, a few hundred metres east of the position given in Mike
Carter's email of yesterday morning.  It was associating with a group of
about 4 Banded Lapwings that had split off from the main group. At least two
other birders had seen it just before us. We had tried unsuccessfully for it
at 1.00 pm yesterday in trying hot and windy conditions that had most of the
birds sheltering out of sight behind rocks.

Neville Pamment