birding-aus

Assistance with buying Borneo etc Field Guide

To: Mick Roderick <>
Subject: Assistance with buying Borneo etc Field Guide
From: Carl Clifford <>
Date: Fri, 4 Jan 2008 23:56:06 +1100
Hi Mick,

As Dave Adams said Amazon does list it, but it is out of print in the English version. It is in print in Indonesia apparently, but in Bahasa Indonesia of course. At least the pictures are still there as are the names of the birds.

AbeBooks, http://www.abebooks.com list 3 copies if Amazon is no help, but at prices ranging from USD 95.88, to USD 181.32.

You could contact Morten Strange at Natures niche in Singapore http://www.naturesniche.com and ask if he knows of anyone who has a second hand copy they would be happy to sell. He might be able to advise as to where you can get the Bahasa edition if all else fails.

Best of luck,

Carl Clifford