birding-aus

Fairy Pitta Twitch

To: birding-aus <>, Stuart Pell <>, Dick Jenkin <>
Subject: Fairy Pitta Twitch
From: richard baxter <>
Date: Fri, 14 Dec 2007 22:36:56 -0800 (PST)
Hello all,
              Myself and one other are planning to twitch the Fairy Pitta in
Derby, we have room in the car for a couple more if anyone would like to come
along.

We plan to catch QF401 from Sydney on Sunday morning arriving in Broome at
11.30am and driving straight to Derby (about 3hrs).  We then plan to fly home
from Broome on Monday.  A late afternoon flight DJ488 from Broome will give us
a morning in Derby or all day in Broome if necessary.

If you want to tag along reply directly or call me on my mobile 0412 540212.

Regards
Richard Baxter
Newcastle