birding-aus

Bird Islands in Dams

To: "Judith Hoyle" <>, "Andrew Hobbs" <>, <>, "BirdingAus" <>
Subject: Bird Islands in Dams
From: "Peter Shute" <>
Date: Fri, 14 Dec 2007 09:50:54 +1100
Where exactly on the site is the photo of the pontoon?  I'm wondering if
pontoons could be better than islands, as they could be constructed to
make it difficult for a fox to climb up onto them.  Although I guess
that could make it hard for young birds too.

Peter Shute

 wrote on Thursday, 13 December 2007
6:10 PM: