birding-aus

Trip Report-Tasmania

To: <>
Subject: Trip Report-Tasmania
From: "Marlene Lyell" <>
Date: Mon, 3 Dec 2007 22:20:10 +1100
Hi All

I have forwarded John Tongue a photograph of the Forty-spotted Pardalote
from Seven Mile Beach and John agrees with my identification.  John is also
going to contact a local birder from the area re the sighting, which is
certainly out of its normal range according to the Atlas.

Happy birding

Marlene.

.