birding-aus

Blue-winged Parrot

To: Carl Billingham <>
Subject: Blue-winged Parrot
Date: Thu, 29 Nov 2007 15:10:02 +1100
Carl

I often saw a small flock of Blue-winged Parrots feeding in a grassy area
between the Anglesea Caravan Park and the Anglesea River over the 20 odd
summers my family stayed in the park.  I haven't been there for a couple of
years but I'd be surprised if they weren't there.

Regards

David

             Carl Billingham
             <
             ahoo.com.au>                                               To
             Sent by:                  Birding Aus
             birding-aus-bounc         <>
                                                        cc

                                                                   Subject
             28/11/07 05:50 PM         [Birding-Aus] Blue-winged Parrot

I am looking at driving down from Queensland to Victoria over the Christmas
break and I am hoping to see Blue-winged Parrot, amongst other lifers.

This 13 day whistle stop trip will include stops at Deniliquin, Werribee,
Hattah-Kulkyne NP, Murray-Sunset NP.  Can anyone help me with likely
locations to commence searching for BwP along this route (or minor
diversions)?

Cheers,

Carl

      Make the switch to the world's best email. Get the new Yahoo!7 Mail
now. www.yahoo7.com.au/worldsbestemail