birding-aus

Dollarbird

To: <>
Subject: Dollarbird
From: "Pamela" <>
Date: Sun, 11 Nov 2007 14:34:32 +1100 (AUS Eastern Daylight Time)
Hi Bill,

You may recall that a few weeks ago you helped me to identify a Red
whiskered bulbulI that was visiting my garden.The pair are still here, and I
enjoy their presence very much. I also enjoy reading the interesting topics
on
Birding -aus.

There has been another bird in the garden these last few days which I'd had
trouble identifying. It perches on the top of a very tall conifer tree for
most of the day,catches it's prey then flies straight back to the same spot.
The binoculars picked up his bright orange beak and orange legs,not so much
the colours of the feathers, but my husband and I are sure it's a Dollarbird

Kind regards
Pamela

JPEG image