birding-aus

Orange Chat in the Kimberley

To: Don and Llane Hadden <>
Subject: Orange Chat in the Kimberley
From: L&L Knight <>
Date: Fri, 2 Nov 2007 09:28:44 +1000
G'day Don

I photographed some Orange Chats on the Roebuck Plain east of Broome last year. I don't know if they are regulars there, but certainly if the distribution map in P&K 7th ed is anything to go by, there have probably been few sightings in the Kimberley. The Atlas shows just one observation around the Wolf Ck Crater.

Regards, Laurie