birding-aus

Bali Birding

To: "Birding-Aus" <>
Subject: Bali Birding
From: "Ben Allen" <>
Date: Tue, 16 Oct 2007 22:47:24 +0800
As Steve Potter has indicated, Sumadi from the Bali Bird club is really
excellent.  She will organise as much as you want to see and where ever you
want to look.  She was able to arrange a vehicle, driver, accommodation, etc
and was extremely pleasant, reliable and cheap.  I spent three full days with
her and went all over Bali - fantastic time.

If you have trouble contacting her I am sure I could dig out her email address
for you.  She was trained by a gentleman called Victor Mason who seems to have
done some really good work on the island.

Regards

Ben