birding-aus

Re: [Birding-Aus] Trip Report Pt 2 – Top End, Kakadu NP, Sept 2007

To: "Mike Jarman" <>
Subject: Re: [Birding-Aus] Trip Report Pt 2 – Top End, Kakadu NP, Sept 2007
From: "Dave Torr" <>
Date: Mon, 24 Sep 2007 15:26:02 +1000
Also just back from a quick trip there (lots of barra and chips as
well). We found Hooded Parrots at Pine Creek on two consecutive days
at 0930 by the Footy Oval having failed at all the spots in Niven's
excellent book. The Oval is on the main street opposite the historic
train, NW of the Store that Niven marks. Interestingly a friend had
them in exactly the same spot (same tree even!) almost exactly a year
ago.