birding-aus

Kris Tindige

To: Birding-Aus <>
Subject: Kris Tindige
From: "Tom Tarrant" <>
Date: Thu, 23 Aug 2007 04:19:34 +1000
Sad news regarding Kris, it appears that he has lost his battle with cancer.
Our sympathies go out to Shita. Indonesia (and the world)  has lost a great
conservationist.

I'm reproducing a message from Krys Kazmierczak on Orientalbirding
mailing-list

Tom

Dear All

I'm afraid I have to inform you of the sad news that one of our members
Kris Tindige, after several years of suffering with cancer, passed away
yesterday morning. Kris was very active in conservation on Papua
and will be sorely missed. I'm hoping that someone who knew him better
mightbe able to write a full obituary for us.

Our deepest sympathies go to all his family.

Regards

Krys
_ _
Krys Kazmierczak