birding-aus

Fw: [Birding-Aus] A problem with Blackbirds

To: "Birding Aus" <>
Subject: Fw: [Birding-Aus] A problem with Blackbirds
From: "Kurtis Lindsay" <>
Date: Wed, 22 Aug 2007 15:19:28 +1000
A realistic solution is SCAT produced by Multicrop.
It is chemical specifically designed to repel birds and it is an affordable, non-toxic chemical which is sprayed or scattered around the garden and stops birds altogether, I have used it on my garden beds and seen results (it also repels dogs and cats from sensitive areas)
http://www.multicrop.com.au/animal.htm

Kurtis Lindsay