birding-aus

Have you participated in the Birding Aus Census yet?

To: Birding Aus birding-aus <>
Subject: Have you participated in the Birding Aus Census yet?
From: L&L Knight <>
Date: Thu, 9 Aug 2007 10:32:39 +1000
Many thanks to the 140 Birding-Aussers who have completed the B-A census. So far, I have returns from 10 birders who live overseas, 13 who have never posted to Birding-Aus and 31 who have joined since Jan 2006.

If you haven't already signed up for the B-A census, I'd like to hear from you. It doesn't matter where you live, whether you are a subscriber or just read the archives, whether you are a regular poster or a silent watcher, whether you have seen 50 birds or 700 birds, you are all welcome to participate and I look forward to hearing from you.

Regards, Laurie.