birding-aus

winter birding near melbourne

To: "John Harris" <>
Subject: winter birding near melbourne
From: John Tongue <>
Date: Fri, 20 Jul 2007 10:25:19 +1000
Ha! A glorious sunny day here on the north-west coast of Tassie this morning - ideal to go birding. Too bad I'm stuck inside working. Maybe later???

John Tongue
In beautiful tasmania

On 20/07/2007, at 10:20 AM, John Harris wrote:

Nice John, but cheryl did say accessible and no likelihood of getting
bogged.  That rules Tassie out!!

Yours in all things "green"

Regards

John Harris
Secretary, Victorian Association for Environmental Education (VAEE)
Environmental Education Officer
Donvale Christian College
155 Tindals Rd Donvale 3111
0409 090 955

John Tongue <> 07/20/07 10:13 am >>>
Hi Chreyl,
1-2 hours from Melbourne, you could fly to Tasmania to go Birding?!?!

John Tongue
Ulverstone, Tas.