birding-aus

Gang Gang cockatoo visitors - see photos

Subject: Gang Gang cockatoo visitors - see photos
From: Cheryl Ridge <>
Date: Thu, 19 Jul 2007 17:13:27 -0700 (PDT)
Hi folks

I made a recent post about Gang Gang cockatoos
visiting my garden (Melbourne outer east). They ended
up making several visits and on one day stayed for
around 5 hours!

I do not think it was just the one family/party
because on the first days it was one adult male, one
adult female and what I think were two immatures.

On another day I noticed FOUR adult males in one tree
and numerous females or immatures!

Ever since I was young I wanted to have close views of
this species and they all finally came to me!!
Hope you enjoy the photos at the following link:

http://www.pbase.com/chezzyr/gang_gang_cockatoos&page=all

regards

Cheryl