birding-aus

Birding 'round Brisbane

Subject: Birding 'round Brisbane
From: "Colin R" <>
Date: Wed, 18 Jul 2007 07:40:42 +1000
Hi Christian
Your list of wishes certainly provides some challeneges - especially
around SE Qld!!
Please see below for some 'assistance'.......

(I have referred you to a couple of other sites that may help, if you
are unable to locate info let me know and I'll describe in more detail)

Colin
Brisbane, Qld

--
  Colin Reid