birding-aus

NORTHERN NSW BIRDS

Subject: NORTHERN NSW BIRDS
From: "Peter Ewin" <>
Date: Thu, 21 Jun 2007 20:35:42 +1000
Here, here. Border Ranges is one of the few places left in NSW where there still are relatively pure Dingoes, and so they need to be protected (particularly from hybridising with feral dogs) not persecuted. There have been several attempts to get Dingoes listed as a Threatened Species in NSW, but there are all sorts of issues with "wild dogs" being a feral animal.
Cheers,
Peter