birding-aus

Real-time TV

To: "birding aus" <>
Subject: Real-time TV
From: "Reg Clark" <>
Date: Thu, 31 May 2007 16:29:51 +1000
Hello all,

The TV set was authentic "Australian rural" , a summer night , a full moon
shining through the pendant gum leaves , young lovers embracing , and to set
the romantic ambience , a Boobook calling in the still night . My reaction was
"they have got it right this could only be an Australian bush scene, and
thinking this I moved into the adjoining room and ...bingo !!! There was the
Boobook still calling in the Lillipilli tree outside my window.

Reg Clark
Belrose , NSW.