birding-aus

Tree Martin at Boat Harbour, NSW?

To: Baus <>, "Bruce Cox" <>
Subject: Tree Martin at Boat Harbour, NSW?
From: "Alistair McKeough" <>
Date: Tue, 29 May 2007 19:42:52 +1000
Thank you Bruce and everyone else who responded off list.

The general consensus is that it's a not unlikely sighting and HANZAB
confirms that they're migratory in eastern Australia moving south in spring
and north in autumn, departing SE Australia from February to late April
(later as you move north) and returning in August/September.

Alistair