birding-aus

RFI - Lakefield National Park and Surrounds

To: <>
Subject: RFI - Lakefield National Park and Surrounds
From: "Andrew Stafford" <>
Date: Sat, 5 May 2007 11:30:55 +1000
Peter,

Re Zitting Cisticolas: during a trip to FNQ in January I found them easy to
find in the low saltmarsh (not long rank grass - this is more the provence of
Golden-headeds) on the road to the Cromarty Creek boat ramp outside Giru - just
follow the signs. However, I doubt they would still be calling/displaying at
this time of year and thus will probably be far more cryptic.

Cheers, Andrew.