birding-aus

Planning trip to South Australia

To: <>
Subject: Planning trip to South Australia
From: "Bob Moffatt" <>
Date: Wed, 28 Feb 2007 11:59:03 +1100
Hi all,
I am planning a trip (from NSW) through parts of South Australia and would be
keen to hear from subscribers with recent info on significant (either rare or
range restricted) species or interesting sites, I am particularly keen to see
the neophema parrots but would welcome info on any sp/sites.

Will be spending a couple of days at both Flinders Ranges and Kangaroo Island
and have flexibility to roam except to the more remote areas. Will probably
check out a couple of wineries!

Will be departing Saturday so early responses would be much appreciated.

Bob Moffatt