birding-aus

Malaysian Birding

To: "birding-aus (E-mail)" <>
Subject: Malaysian Birding
From: Carl Clifford <>
Date: Mon, 12 Feb 2007 22:01:34 +1100
Dear All,

The Malaysian Nature Society (MNS) has been asked by the Malaysian Ministry for Tourism to conduct a study into birding tourism in Malaysia. As part of this study, the MNS has drawn up a questionnaire aimed at birders who have been to Malaysia or are perhaps thinking of. The MNS has asked me to pass the questionnaire on to birder that I know who match the criteria. If any members of the group are interested in participating. please contact me directly and I will forward the questionnaire and contacts directly.

Cheers,

Carl Clifford