birding-aus

Cumberland SF update (Sydney)

To: David Stowe <>, birding-aus aus <>
Subject: Cumberland SF update (Sydney)
From: Jane Gregory <>
Date: Sat, 27 Jan 2007 16:54:16 -0800 (PST)
We also went to the Cumberland SF on Thursday and found the fallen tree. We
did, however, find the Powerful Owls, a bit further up the creek: going the
long way round the Forestry Trail and looking at the platform from the other
side of the creek, the two owls were roosting fairly high in a tree off to the
right hand side.

Jane

Jane Gregory
mobile 0408 633 321