birding-aus

FW: [Birding-Aus]Spiders

To: <>
Subject: FW: [Birding-Aus]Spiders
From: "Bill Stent" <>
Date: Mon, 22 Jan 2007 08:47:32 +1100
Received from Robyn:

________________________________

From: kfp
Sent: Sunday, 21 January 2007 2:58 PM
To: Alan Gillanders
Cc: Birding-aus
Subject: Spiders

Lovely to hear that some one else has an appreciation of spiders, mind
you I don't know a great deal about them either, yet. And I haven't seen
a Golden Orb spider for ages. Spiders like everything else in nature are
important. The only problem I have is with Indian Mynahs.  Oh, the
Ravens of Buttaba are back. Yippee!!

Robyn