birding-aus

FW: [Birding-Aus] Short-tailed Shearwaters?

To: <>
Subject: FW: [Birding-Aus] Short-tailed Shearwaters?
From: "Dr Richard Nowotny" <>
Date: Fri, 19 Jan 2007 19:45:43 +1100
I certainly should have done so, Philip! My mistake - and my apologies to
all concerned (including all Birding-aus members, but especially those whose
private correspondence I mistakenly copied to the list without their
knowledge or permission). It was simply inattentiveness. Mea culpa.
Richard

  _____