birding-aus

RFI Leeton and Griffith areas..

Subject: RFI Leeton and Griffith areas..
From: "Michael Ramsey" <>
Date: Fri, 22 Dec 2006 19:13:27 +1100

  Hi all,

  I am planning to head to up to Leeton and Griffith and Naranderra in
  the week after new years and would like some help and advice on places
  to visit and any recent news.

  I have been before in 2003 and visted Fivebough, Binya and Cocaparra.
  I am keen to know about any other good swamps in the area, can
  Tuckerbill swamp be accessed and other reserves in the area that may
  hold good birds, particular areas or tracks of Binya and Cocoparra
  that are good for birds, a possible itinerary may be handy. I will be
  there from Tuesday the 2nd to probably Saturday the 6th or 7th.

  I will be travelling up through Finley and Jerilderie to Naranderra,
  are there any good spots around there. Also is Oolambeyan NP near Hay
  also worth visiting. Also does anyone know anything birdwise about
  Gillenbah or Buckinbong State Forests between Boree Creek and
  Naranderra.

  This is a lot to ask so thank you if you reply to me personally.

  Michael Ramsey, Broadford, Vic.

  Free shipping on world brand cosmetics anywhere in the world at
  StrawberryNET.com [1].. click here to find out more