birding-aus

Queensland EcoTwich Video

Subject: Queensland EcoTwich Video
From: Tom Rayner <>
Date: Sat, 28 Oct 2006 08:56:19 +1000 (EST)
Hi all,

I have posted a trip report and some photos of our Queensland 24 hour EcoTwitch
here: http://tomandzoe.com/log/?p=480

Just for fun, I also made a video of the adventure, which can be viewed here:
http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=4d9FpYjPF9I I think you guys will like it :)

The 'Little Egret' towards the end of the video is, with its yellow bill,
actually an Intermediate and the unidentified waders were probably sharpies.

I encourage all teams who are entering the upcoming Victorian and Tasmanian
twitchathons to take up the challenge of not using your car. Remember,
EcoTwitchers are real twitchers! ;)

Cheers,
Tom.