birding-aus

Migrant Swifts and Needletails

To: Birding-Aus <>
Subject: Migrant Swifts and Needletails
From: Michael Tarburton <>
Date: Mon, 2 Oct 2006 20:55:19 +1000
G'day All

I have really enjoyed many of the e-mails lately but has anyone seen any Fork-tailed Swifts or White-throated Needletails yet. I would love to know dates , locations and numbers.

My annual report for the last season is ready to send in but I am waiting for a few observers to provide dates for their end of season sightings before I enter it on Birding-aus.

Happy swift watching

Mike Tarburton