birding-aus

Please read the Birding-Aus Rules

To: "birding-aus" <>
Subject: Please read the Birding-Aus Rules
From: "Robert Inglis" <>
Date: Tue, 26 Sep 2006 18:04:37 +1000
As the saying goes "I only read the manual as a last resort".

It seems that this also applies to Birding-Ausers and the Birding-Aus posting
rules.

No matter how many times Russell advises that attachments are a no-no some people simply don't get the message.

Please read the rules for posting to Birding-Aus at:

Also, please note the suggestion about not including all of the message being
responded to.

And.......not straying too far from the forum's main topics.

I know I'm just a grumpy old man but it does amaze me how often this comes up.
And, I am sure that spending time working on a prized photo and attaching it to a suitably worded e-mail only to find the attachment failed to avoid the filter is bound to make the poster equally as grumpy.

Cheers

Bob Inglis
Sandstone Point
Qld