birding-aus

Yeramba Lagoon Sydney

To: "birding-aus" <>
Subject: Yeramba Lagoon Sydney
From: "TERRILL NORDSTROM" <>
Date: Thu, 21 Sep 2006 17:58:01 +1000
I have been birding at Yeramba Lagoon for over 35 years now and I have
thousands of records for this special site. Yesterday I had some spare time on
my hands so I spent a hour walking around the lagoon, so I was very surprised
to record two new species for this site. The first was a Satin Bowerbird which
is also a new species for Bankstown and than ten minutes after watching the
Bowerbird I found a single Bellminer.It shows that birding can always offer a
surprise or two.    Regards Terrill