birding-aus

Re: Yellow Wattlebirds and Redcapped Robins

To: "Terry Bishop" <>
Subject: Re: Yellow Wattlebirds and Redcapped Robins
From: John Tongue <>
Date: Thu, 14 Sep 2006 23:56:20 +1000
Hi all,
If Terry does have Yellow Wattlebirds in Orange, as seems to be the case, it may be interesting for someone from Birds Australia (Rarities Committee???) to investigate the case, and see if any "reason" can be uncovered.

After all, we're not sure we want to relinquish one of our endemics!

John Tongue,
Hobart.