birding-aus

Denton interview with Steve Irwin

To: Bird Aus <>
Subject: Denton interview with Steve Irwin
From: Melissa Falconer <>
Date: Tue, 5 Sep 2006 17:44:19 +1000 (EST)
Hi Lorne,
  They replayed the Steve Irwin interview last night on Enough Rope. A fitting
way to remember this man; as he called himself, a "wildlife warrior". So sad to
lose all that passion for our wonderful and unique wildlife. Interestingly, I
read that the animal he least got on with were parrots, they would always bite
him!
  Hope his family can continue his legacy, particularly him buying huge tracts
of land for habitat preservation.
  Regards,
  Melissa Falconer
  Tootgarrok, Melbourne.