birding-aus

3 raptors I've seen lately

To: "Birding-aus" <>
Subject: 3 raptors I've seen lately
From: "Phillip Duke" <>
Date: Mon, 4 Sep 2006 17:15:52 +1000
The other day I saw 2 raptors cruising over a skyscraper in Lower George St in
Sydney's CBD.

I got the impression that they were Peregrines.

Yesterday, I think I saw a Peregrine cruising on the west side of Forest Rd
Arncliffe. It was just too far away to be certain but close enough to know that
it was not a Nankeen Kestrel. Even so, I thought that it was too small to be a
Peregrine.

Interestingly though, it had the same "look" as the two I saw last week in the
City.