birding-aus

Field Guide to the Birds of Japan

To: "Birding-Aus" <>
Subject: Field Guide to the Birds of Japan
From: "Val Curtis" <>
Date: Thu, 31 Aug 2006 12:55:25 +1000
Help!
I'm going to Japan on a two week "Nature Tour" of Hokkaido and othe areas of Japan, which includes quite a bit of birdwatching, but cannot fine a birding Field Guide for Japan.

The 12 year old Field Guide to Birds of Japan seems to be unavailable. Does anyone on Birding-Aus know of a copy of this for sale or is there some other Field Guide that covers Japan? Of course the text needs to be in English.

I hope someone can help me out. Thanks in advance.

Val Curtis