birding-aus

FW: Greetings from Nepal

To: "BIRDING-AUS" <>
Subject: FW: Greetings from Nepal
From: "David Siems" <>
Date: Fri, 21 Jul 2006 12:37:17 +1000
Hi Netters,
               Some on the spot information in case you are thinking of
a birding trip to Nepal. Don't mind the spelling.

Namaste Respactive friend,

Greetings from Explore Alpine Adventure and Bharat's family.

I hope this mail will find you well, it has been long time I had not
writing you I am sorry for it.
How are the things in your country? We have monsoon season in Nepal so
most of farmer are busy at there field for planting rice and other
croups. My self is also little busy on my office work, after the
political change in Nepal we have normal life and positive felling on
each and every nations for future.

Regarding the present situations in Nepal it has been improved quite a
lots the democratic 7 party alliance (the government) and Maoist had
already summit 4 peace talk in Kathmandu valley and will another peace
talk on coming Friday, they are both agree to bring peace back in to the
country. From both side they have common agenda and they became 8
parties alliance.  They have already made interim constitution
committee; and already start to works on the points for further
deployment and stability in the country. The 8 party alliance present
governments had already invites UN for Nepal Army and Maoist Army
supervision in the century.  After the UN decision to look after the
Nepalese problems in the country for certain period, we think all the 11
years trouble is over. Then the Maoist party will also come to joining
on the interim government and made constitution assembly election.

These days all the nations are very happy of new developed situation in
Nepal.

I think we will have more works on coming season too, the trek and tour
enquiry has slowly increased already and we are hoping it will be more
and more, if you meet some one who are interested to travel to Nepal you
can recommend them to travel Nepal/ Bhutan/ Tibet, it will be no more
problems.

This is all for now and hope to hear soon from you,
Thank you,
Yours truly,

Bharat Regmi

Explore Alpine Adventure(Pvt) Ltd
(Himalayan Adventure Treks,tours & birdwatching Company in Nepal)
PO Box 4546
Thamel Kathmandu
Nepal.
Tel: +977-1-4700714/4701974/4700175
Mobile: +977-98510-70858

Website: explorealpinenepal.com

  _____

Do you Yahoo!?
Next-gen email? Have it all with the all-new
<http://us.rd.yahoo.com/evt=42241/*http:/advision.webevents.yahoo.com/ha
ndraisers>  Yahoo! Mail Beta.